Friday, March 13, 2009

The silly things kids do...

Something I had to laugh at this week...

Elijah has been tucking in his stuffed animals in his drawers. I don't know if it is so that he does not see them at night so he doesn't get scared or if he just thought it was funny to put them there. Never the less every time I put his clothes away I am greeted by a stuffed toy. The joys...



I am impressed by how kids think things up. I feel guilty sometimes when I do not get to helping the kids right away. But then they do something like what Loryn did and I realize it is good for them to not always depend on me and be forced to use their minds to figure out a solution all their own. That is exactly what Lory did... Loryn needed to hang her picture up. I didn't get to it right away so she improvised... (what you are seeing is hair clip that holds the paper and that is also connected to a rubber band on the back) Well just say I was very impressed...

No comments: