Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Growing Ady!



I can't believe Adyson is already 8 1/2 months old! She is standing (sometimes falls), eating finger foods, has been sitting up and now is almost crawling. She gets in the crawl position and will go backwards, sometimes reaches forward then sits back up. She is diffently getting around. We put up the stair gate to only have Elijah break it. I have order the parts and will be fixed soon, which we now badly need it. I couldn't decided which pictures were cuter so I decided to post them all! She is saying dada a lot and gibbering. She pointed to daddy's nose when we asked "where's daddy's nose?", and she sounded like she said "sippy" when I was pointing to the sippy cup, but maybe I am just hearing all of that. The kids are enjoying her but will yell "mom come get Ady she is getting my toys!", it is all just beginning...




















No comments: