Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Monday...Another Mess...

Well it is Monday again and here I am confronted with mountains of laundry, a messy kitchen, well really a messy house, and lots of kids running around. Sometimes I wonder why bother cleaning it, never stays clean. I so envy those who keep a smooth sailing clean, organized house. I realize that some of it is having a lot of kids running through it, but there are other moms who do it so why can't I? Well, here is to hoping that I gain my energy back once the baby is born and I can get on a good schedule and have a clean house, at least most of the time. Elijah and Loryn will both be going to preschool next year. So I will just have the baby at home.

This week other than preparing for my class and keeping the house in order and watching the kids I am getting ready for a big freezer cession. I usually do these on my own; cook for three days in a row and have a few months of food in my freezer. Since I have been pregnant I have only done little week cessions because I just don't seem to have the energy to finish a big one. I am afraid I will waste a bunch of food. So I have enlisted Ben to help me and we are going to cook this weekend. I have been preparing all weekend with retyping all my recipes back in my program (I lost them all when the desk top computer hard drive crashed). And organizing. Thursday will be my shopping day, I do to 3 stores (Aldi's, Sams Club, and Walmart). Hoping to save where I can. I have arranged to have the kids looked after on Friday, part of Saturday and part of Sunday. Hoping we can get it all done. With Ben's help I think it will be fun. I look forward to it.

My brother ran a full marathon on Saturday. He placed in the 1000 out of 5000 people. Way to go Chris! We wished we could have been there to cheer you on.

No comments: