Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Monday

And here we are another Monday. A day of running the kids to preschool, Chiropractic appointment, usually grocery shopping and cleaning house. Today I have my kids and our neighbors kids Emma and Emily. Emma is Loryn's friend and Emily is a year older than Caleb. I picked up the house but as I speak I hear it getting destroyed again. It is nearly impossible to keep things clean especially being so big and pregnant, it is hard for me to bend down continually and pick up toys. Not much more to my boring day. This is part of the reason I don't write very much. I am just not as active or have as many exciting things going on I feel are worthy to share. Anyway here are some pics of the kids today. Loryn and Emma are playing Barbie dolls and Elijah is just finding any way he can get into trouble.

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

what cuties!! loryn is getting so grown up and elijah... well he looks like he's looking for trouble! :)