Thursday, February 26, 2009

Returning to normal

Each day Adyson gets better, her swelling gets smaller, and she is slowly falling back into schedual. Although, last night she seemed to forget that it was time to sleep. She fell asleep at 10pm and was awake at 11pm. I was sooo exhausted I could harldy keep my eyes open. It wasn't till 130am that she finally got to sleep and was awake at 3 ish then at 5 am. So you could say I was beyond exhausted. I also felt horrible today. I don't know if it is the lack of sleep or if I am getting sick. Hopefully it is nothing because I have a feeling last night was not unique.

She had her first bath today since the surgery. I was only able to wet her hair but it helped a little bit. At least her body was washed, I am sure that felt better. We are still fighting with her when putting her in her car seat to sleep. She does not like it. Last night around 130am, the only way I got her to sleep was to hold her arms and body still. She really fought me at first but finally fell asleep. I don't know what else to do, I can't let her sleep in her own bed for at least another week. Hopefully she learns to adapt - for all our sakes.

No comments: