Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Feeling better

Finally I am feeling better. The doctor said I would be feeling better by the time I got home. Not the case, I felt horrible all that night and through the next day till around 3:00 in the afternoon. I was able to start eating and cleaning up as you can imagine nothing much got done. I did learn a great way of looking at life coming from the great Miss Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. One of my favorite movies. It is not very often I like to watch a movie more than once - this is one of those I can. Anyway she says what she has learned is "it is not what the world holds for you, but what you bring to it!" She is so wise. Well I haven't brought much to it the last few days thats for sure.

Well, the funny moment of yesterday was last night when Caleb was showering in our bathroom and the other two were supposed to be watching baby Einstein in our room but instead were in our bathroom were Loryn was painting Elijah's toes pink! He was sitting so nicely on the toilet seat as she painted them. When I walked in he says "look!" "look!" holding his foot out. I was mad but also had to hold a laugh back. Had to take a picture!

pretty feet!
Loryn did a great job! Just wish she would ask first since our previous practice times have resulted in a few pink spot in her room on her carpet. Elijah has also contributed to some on the kitchen floor and our back porch. Several times all over himself. How they get it. I usually have it out of reach or locked up. Sometimes they figure out a way.

Hopefully not much drama will go on today as I have to get ready for my Bradley class. (As I was writing this I had to stop several times to change the kids since they got out and started the sprinklers and were soaking wet and had to clean up Loryn and Elijah from lotion all over their bodies.) We canceled last week so I pretty much have it ready which has worked out great since I still don't feel the greatest. Here are some of my Day lillies that are in bloom today!

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

those two are sooo funny! i love elij's toes.. they look perfect! glad you're feeling better, hope the class goes well tonight.