Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just another day

Today is just another day like all the others. I don't have Emily today but she usually isn't hard to have around, she actually keeps the others busy. I feel almost a 100% now except for being a little tired since Elijah decided to throw a fit last night and keep me up till almost 1am. I don't know what was wrong with him.

Ben got home last night and after dinner played with the kids. He has to be careful because if he lays on the floor or is anywhere near it the mob squad attacks him. I think he likes it until someone jumps on his stomach without him being ready for it. I have a lot to prepare for this week. Sunday I have my sunbeams lesson and I also have to teach the teacher workshop class and then of course Tuesay is my Bradley class. Going to Lowes today to replace my dead flowers. Last night Ben discovered that Loryn and Elijah's feet are about the same size. Big feet Elijah!

Tuesday the kids played with the playdoe and in the evening Caleb and Emily got to go swimming in the neighbors above ground pool. They loved it!




Here is Elijah playing Dentist with a playdoe dentist kit.

They love playdoe and I wouldn't mind it either if it didn't get everywhere including the carpet.

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you're getting the hang of pictures in the blog... love them! hope the carpets ok... and ben's tummy too!